Use the contact form to enquire.
Don’t forget to include your location and telephone number to obtain delivery quotation.
- Handmade in Mexico from 1656. Hadeda import these tiles from Mexico
- Mexican Talevera Tiles come in these 3 sizes
- 5 x 5 cm R11 per tile
- 10 x 10 cm R21 per tile
- 15 x 15 cm R47 per tile
- More than a 100 designs to choose from
- Suitable for walls, patios, staircases, swimming pools, fountains, kitchens, bathrooms, patios, benches, counter tops, backsplash, stair risers, around fireplace, but not inside fireplace.
- It is not recommended for use on floor – too slippery when wet.
- Tiles used outdoors must not be in areas with freezing temperatures, or any extreme weather changes.
- For more information please contact us at Hadeda showroom.
- For more information and question about Mexican Talavera Tiles click here
- As the tiles are hand crafted, there could be a slight variance in sizes. We recommend you to use and experienced tiler
- As soon as proof of payment has been received, your tiles can be packed/crated and arrangement made for delivery
- Please supply your delivery address and telephone to assist in obtaining a courier quotation
- Use our Tile Visualiser to view your selection of tiles will display installed
- Click here to go to the Tile Visualiser.
Use the contact form or
T +27 11 788 5774 / +27 11 788 9859
Open Mon-Fri 08h30:16h00 (or call us to make an arrangement after 4pm)
Closed: Sundays & Public Holidays
40 Bompas Road, Dunkeld, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2193