Use the contact form to enquire.
Don’t forget to include your location and telephone number to obtain delivery quotation.
- Encaustic tiles are the most indestructible, decorative floor and wall tiles on the market
- Used for residential and commercial application both indoors & outdoors
- Hadeda is the South African distributer for Secoin – on of the largest encaustic tile manufactures in the world
- Thanks to the durability and aesthetic appearance , these tiles can be used almost anywhere
- In restaurants, offices, kitchens, bathrooms, showers, patios, stair risers and facades is a few applications.
- Encaustic tiles cannot be used inside or around swimming pools as the chemicals will damage them
HIGHEST QUALITY TILES
- Hadeda encaustic tiles are not printed or painted
- The tiles are created by pouring the pigment into a crafted brass mould with divisions, which form the patterns. See how it is made http://hadeda-tiles.com/about-encaustic-tiles-2/
- Encaustic Cement Tiles are currently available in one size 20cm x 20cm with the thickness of 12mm – to accommodate cupboard and door heights
- The first and most important step when installing your encaustic tile is to seal them
- Our consultants will verbally discuss this process with you and supply an Installation Guide after purchase
- Cost of delivery will be calculated based on the Volume Metric Weight and delivery address
- Tiles are delivered from our warehouse every Tuesday morning and dispatched by an appointed courier
- Alternatively, tiles for collection are bought to our premises at 40 Bompas Rd, Dunkeld for collection same day after 1pm.
- Use our Tile Visualiser to view your selection of tiles will display installed
- Click here to go to the Tile Visualiser.
Use the contact form or
T +27 11 788 5774
Open Mon-Fri 08h30:16h30
40 Bompas Road, Dunkeld, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2193